Damn there’s so much amazing coffee that has come on all at once here at Single O, we’ve gone into a taste sensation spin. Tis’ the season to be merry when you’ve got a cup of one of these in your hand. These coffees & gifts available online & at the cafes:
1) SUGARPLUM: Our annual Christmas blend is back, featuring the coffees that shone brightest this year; Kochere Ethiopia, Kigwandi AB Kenya and Suarez De Cauca Colombia. With figgy pudding, spice and ginger, Sugarplum strikes all the right notes for your Christmas table (or why wait that long). Available as espresso roast and filter roast. Special foil label too!
2) MIRAFLORES HONDURAS COE #6: SO SPECIAL! Rated the 6th best coffee in the Honduras Cup of Excellence, and one we fell for straight away with its juicy berry and cherry notes, and crisp clean finish. Check out Paulo, the producer of this coffee, on this video and splurge on this new favourite origin here; link. Available as espresso roast and filter roast.
3) THE TRAVELLER PACK: All you need for great coffee when travelling, be it camping or heading overseas with little room in your case. It’s how the coffee pro’s travel! Features an Aeropress (including stirrer, scoop, funnel & micro-filters) + Porlex hand Grinder + 250g Reservoir blend Single O beans.
4) FORTNIGHTLY BLEND SUBSCRIPTION: Ideal for the home espresso, plunger or stovetop user, receive a 250g pack of our blends on rotation, sent every two weeks for 4 or 8 months, delivered to the doorstep. Orders placed now commence 5th Jan, or later on request.
5) MONTHLY O SELECTIONS SUBSCRIPTION: Two 250g packs delivered to your door each month, for 4 or 8 months, featuring some of the best recent coffee harvests from around the world. Beautiful drinking, be it espresso or filter methods, and the adventurous can do a little home blending as each pair are selected as good blend partners. Orders placed now commence 5th Jan, or later on request.
OK AND ONE MORE:
6) KIGWANDI AB KENYA: The coffee that has caused a stir on the world gelato scene, for playing its part in the Mandorla Affogato from Cow And The Moon that took out the World Gelato Title; the back story here; link to that story. Bold ripe peach & plum flavours, with a mixed berry acidity & sweet toffee finish.