Remember that weird little silver guy ya mum n dad used to have bubbling away on the stove top, spitting out molten bitter coffee, well dig it out of the cupboard because we have a foolproof way to brew a delicious cuppa joe, every time!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Stovetop/Moka Pot, roughly 18g coarsely ground coffee, kettle & a stove/cooker top.
- Unscrew top of Moka pot
- Fill bottom chamber with boiled water. Do not fill past valve!
- Fill basket with coffee
- Even out but don’t press down!
- Use a cloth to screw top to base
- Place on stove on a low heat
- After a minute, coffee will emerge from spout
- Once bubbling has stopped, switch off the heat
- Run base under cold water to stop coffee brewing
- Pour, drink and enjoy!