KINTO BREW METHOD
There’s nothing like a bright, sparkling cold brew to allay the summer heat, and this beautiful Kinto brewer gives you plenty of bang for your buck.
Depending on the ratio you choose, you can produce either a lighter refreshing brew, or a complex thicker style coffee. What a cracker!
FOR OUR FIRECRACKER LAUNCH EDITION:
Sparkling & refreshing: 45g/750ml
Loud & textural: 60g/750mL
- Weigh & grind your coffee. We’ve been getting good results at around the same grind size used for v60 paper drip.
- Unscrew the filter from the outer lid, remove the inner lid & place coffee inside the filter.
- Place the brewer on your scale, with the filter (and coffee!) dropped inside. Leave the outer lid & inner lid off for now!
- Pour 750g of filtered water into the coffee. You may need to do multiple pours as the filter will drain slowly
- Pick the filter up & gently swirl to agitate. The brew water should all be the same colour by the time you’re done.
- Replace the inner lid on to the filter. Quarter turn the filter into the base of the outer lid and screw this onto the bottle.
- Place the brewer into the fridge. We’ve had the best results between 18-24 hours, but feel free to experiment!
- Once your time period has elapsed, remove the filter & replace the outer lid. Your tasty coffee will keep well in the fridge for up to 5 days.