If only we could share the big hospo hugs we’re accustomed to with our staff, customers & community to console each other during this tough time…but alas hugs are off the table. So is sugar, salt and pepper, plus see a range of other measures, as preventative best practice steps we’ve taken, during Covid-19.
• 4sqm clearance between tables (2m x 2m)
• Additional seating in Hands Lane (Surry Hills) in accordance with City of Sydney safe outdoor seating allowance
• Daily staff briefings reinforcing increased handwashing & other hygiene measures
• Hand sanitiser provided for customers at both dine-in and takeaway points
• Increased cleaning at self-serve batch taps station (Surry Hills)
• All dining surfaces disinfected between every sitting
• Salt, pepper, sugar removed from tables – available on request
• Bathroom soap refilled & faucets and handles disinfected at regular intervals
• We are temporarily not accepting reusable cups. We have additional Biopak cups on hand – please dispose of these in our dedicated cup disposal bin for composting (Surry Hills)
• We ask that customers avoid cash payments and opt for contactless card payments
• We ask anyone feeling unwell to refrain from coming to the café or purchasing takeaway coffee
Thanks in advance for understanding. We appreciate your support.