This Earth Day, we’re recruiting 50 cafes to save 10,000 single use cups. That’s equivalent to a whole tonne of carbon, and a happier planet for our coffee to grow on.READ MORE >
* Single use cups aren’t just creating landfill, they’re producing 95.7g of carbon a pop
* This Earth Day, we’re aiming for over 50 cafes to surrender their single use cups!
* Help us save 10,000 cups – that’s nearly 1 tonne of carbon (or a 15,000KM road recce around Australia)
* BYO reusable, or drink in – we’ve got extra ceramics at hand & a standing bar at the ready
* While there’s no national single use cups ban, we’re trialing a one day ban of our own…
SLOW SIEGE >
* Via our Stand Against Waste campaign, we saw reusable cups grow to 47% of takeaway coffees
* We’re on a mission to keep single use cups under 50% & ditch the lid where we can
* Take advantage of the new, new normal – fewer office starts at 9am – drink in with us!